Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Apologies to Readers

I had not posted on my blog since August till today. I apologize.

I have been in Europe since September 7 till the end of December, and then with the holidays and school beginning....well, I do have some excuses though they are, perhaps, not sufficient.

In any event, I will try to be more attentive though I cannot make any promises. I still have many projects on the table--several journal articles due soon, a book manuscript due soon, and working on another collaborative project with thirteen other writers.

Nevertheless, it is good to be back in the saddle...for a while.

Blessings

John Mark

10 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Jason Retherford said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your thoughts again. Hope your workload decreases soon.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger John Roberts said...

Another welcome back. Glad one of the things that keeps you busy is getting to be in Memphis every weekend. Hope it is a blessing to Sycamore View - and I know your mom will enjoy getting to see you more often!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger pilgrimdan said...

Hi John Mark... just wanted to see how the 'Kingdom' book was being received... the one you co-authored with Bobby... thanks - pilgrimdan (Dan Ellwein)

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger JP said...

ah ha! My wish worked
http://thereturncoc.blogspot.com/2007/01/weekly-blog-roundup-hopefully-every.html

Welcome back!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Welcome back!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger K. Rex Butts said...

Hey, we all have deadlines! What's the big deal? :-)

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger John Mark Hicks said...

Thanks for the kudos...and, hopefully, I will be a bit more regular than one post in five months. :-)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger preacherman said...

Great to have you back! Still with all those projects you should still have time to blog.You buddy Bobby Vallentine does it all the time. That was an excellent book by the way. :-)

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger preacherman said...

Oh, just wondering if Luke is still on your mind? :-)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Adam Gonnerman said...

I'm very glad to see you back. I had deleted your blog from my list because I thought you'd abandoned the effort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home